WEATHER
22°-25°
Ko gero viena iš šilčiausių ir šviesiausių savaičių. vasara sugrįžo be darganoto dangaus apdaro, o saulė kiekvieną rytą žadindama skaisčiais spinduliais pranašauja nuostabią vasarą. tiesa, naktimis nugriaudi audros, tačiau dienos stebėtinai ramios.

:: 
Boisterous City

:: You say hello i say hell no

pagalba

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
I told her I'd wait forever for her, but that was before I found somebody else who'd give me a ride home.

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/20/2015, 6:28 pm

sophia arba marie dwa

««»»
I see what you're wearing, there's nothing beneath it forgive me for staring, forgive me for breathing we might not know why, we might not know how but baby, tonight, we're beautiful now wherever it's going, I'm gonna chase it what's left of this moment, I'm not gonna waste it stranded together, our worlds have collided this won't be forever, so why try to fight it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MINDS :
one of the happiest moments in life is when you find courage to let go of what you can't change.

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/20/2015, 6:35 pm

benson zaliasirdele
Back to top Go down
View user profile
you eyes felt like coming home, but why do i still get lost in them?
CREDIT :
meow-lady
Arielle Vandenberg
IF HER EYES COULD SHOW HER SOUL EVERYONE WOULD CRY THEN THEY SAW HER SMILE

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/20/2015, 6:43 pm

Shay Mitchell wrote:
benson  zaliasirdele  

««»»
I think I've had enough, I might get  little drunk I say what's on my mind, I might do a little time Cause all of my kindness, is taken for weakness And I know that you're up tonight Thinkin' how could I be so selfish But you called bout a thousand times wondering where I been But I just can't apologize, I hope you can understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blurry

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/21/2015, 12:37 am

gal pasiulysit ka is vaikinu? gelite
Back to top Go down
MINDS :
one of the happiest moments in life is when you find courage to let go of what you can't change.

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/21/2015, 1:26 am

tyler blackburn, brett dalton, henry cavill, daniel bederov, ed westwick, adam levine, chris evans, colton haynes, robbie amell, garrett hedlund, dave franco, logan lerman, sebastian stan, max irons, tom hardy, tyler posey pamelo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CREDIT :
champagnemami;neonghetto

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/21/2015, 1:42 am

eric saade, sergio carvajal, nils butler, douglas booth, ian somerhalder, jensen ackles, colton haynes, shiloh fernandez, sean o'pry, sean o'donnell, nathaniel buzolic, channing tatum, adam levine

««»»

I WANT YOU TO BREATHE ME IN, LET ME BE YOUR AIR, LET ME ROAM YOUR BODY FREELY, NO INHIBITION, NO FEAR. HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE? IS IT LIKE THE OCEAN?WHAT DEVOTION? ARE YOU?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bambam

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/23/2015, 3:40 pm

Sveiki, 
pasiūlykit ką nors iš ko trūksta  kupidonas.
( Vaikinas/Mergina, o gal šiaip kažkas pametė draugą/giminę/simpatiją)
Back to top Go down
I told her I'd wait forever for her, but that was before I found somebody else who'd give me a ride home.

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/23/2015, 5:47 pm

manau yra nemažai merginų, kurioms vaikinų trūksta :DD

««»»
I see what you're wearing, there's nothing beneath it forgive me for staring, forgive me for breathing we might not know why, we might not know how but baby, tonight, we're beautiful now wherever it's going, I'm gonna chase it what's left of this moment, I'm not gonna waste it stranded together, our worlds have collided this won't be forever, so why try to fight it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
you eyes felt like coming home, but why do i still get lost in them?
CREDIT :
meow-lady
Arielle Vandenberg
IF HER EYES COULD SHOW HER SOUL EVERYONE WOULD CRY THEN THEY SAW HER SMILE

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   8/23/2015, 7:29 pm

jei vaikino nesinori imti, tai vienai merginai turiu istoriją peaceoutyo

««»»
I think I've had enough, I might get  little drunk I say what's on my mind, I might do a little time Cause all of my kindness, is taken for weakness And I know that you're up tonight Thinkin' how could I be so selfish But you called bout a thousand times wondering where I been But I just can't apologize, I hope you can understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pagalba   

Back to top Go down

pagalba

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3